Description: Folder contains an Electric Park publication entitled "Electric Park, Kansas City's Coney Island". It gives the details of the week's activities at the park beginning the week of May 17, 1908. It indicates that the Banda Rossa with Eugenio Sorrentino will be performing next. The vertical files in this collection were formerly a part of the department's regular vertical files.
Subject: Vertical Files; Banda Rossa; Sorrentino, Eugenio; Electric Park; Electric Park (second); Amusement Parks
Location: SC63, Parks – Kansas City, 1895-1946
Item Type: sm_modsTypeArchival Material
Note: Electric Park was built by the Heim Brothers, local brewers and was originally located in the East Bottoms. In 1907 the Park was opened at 46th and the Paseo where it closed in 1925 after a fire destroyed much of it.