Description: The Presidents and Past Presidents Club of Greater Kansas City was formed in 1917 with Mrs. George W. Fuller as the first president. Membership was composed entirely of presidents and past presidents of women's clubs in Kansas City. The group did civic philanthropic work in Kansas City. This compilation contains typescript pages and illustrations including photographs. It contains signed vignettes and reminiscences concerning Kansas City, Missouri, history.
Item Type: Finding Aid